Your website tech system isn’t just a tech system.
It’s your ticket to a life lived on your own terms.
Whether you’ve just had a big mention in a HuffPost article, been interviewed by Marie Forleo, or if you’ve been telling a friend at a party that you just made more money in two weeks than you did in the previous two years, combined, one thing’s for sure. The secret to a good impression?
Is a top-notch website system.
Sure, you’ve managed to set up a free WordPress site that doesn’t look like it’s from 1998.
You’ve got a free Mailchimp account and a “sign-up for my newsletter” box on said WordPress site.
You maybe even have a Paypal “buy now” button for a paid ebook on your site.
But there’s just one tiny problem…
The tech system you have isn’t reflective of your expertise.
Expertise you’ve worked your ass off to get.
Expertise that doesn’t just define your work in the world.
But who you are.
And while Mailchimp and Paypal aren’t a sin?
They represent the you-in-training.
Not the one who’s arrived.
The you that’s arrived has it together. You’ve gone pro (even if you don’t know how to wrangle all this online tech stuff…yet.)
And the truth is…
You don’t need to be Steve Jobs to start selling an online course.
You just need to know how to click a mouse and where to direct your passion.
You can accomplish a LOT these days just with left-clicking your mouse, but now there’s a new challenge: you need 12 different types of online web apps all glued together to build a website system for selling online courses, such as:
- The website where you blog.
- An app for email marketing.
- Landing pages with opt-in forms to build your email list.
- A password protected member’s area for your courses.
- A payment processing system.
- An app to stream videos of your teachings.
- Automated systems to send people a 7-day email course.
- Pages to create a product launch funnel to launch your course.
And all of that? Has to be integrated and working together.
It has to be an integrated system. A system like that gives you an automated machine that allows you to make a difference in the world by teaching online…all while you generate a great deal of money.
Building that system is hard, and if you’re new at it…time consuming. And the thing is, there’s so much other work that you need to focus on in order to bring your dream of making money online alive, like…
- Idea validation.
- Course content creation.
- Strategy decisions.
- Blog post writing.
- Hiring a team.
- Social media posting.
- Figuring out the optimal amount of caffeine to drink on a given day.
This list is loooong. We get it because we’ve been there. (Wait… we’re still there.)
In order to pull all that off and make a six-figure, or multi-six-figure, revenue from your laptop, you need tech tools (a.k.a., online apps, software, or “techy systems.”)
And you? Absolutely do not want to waste time messing around with all the tech stuff.
You have more important things to do, like get your message into the hearts and minds of the people you want to help with your knowledge.
You’re here to transform people’s lives, not to laboriously sift through knowledge base articles trying to sort out how to get your tech system to send out automatic emails.
But here’s the rub: tech stuff makes you want to pull your hair out, but…to make an impact in people’s lives and live the laptop lifestyle…you need it.
What’s an impact entrepreneur to do?
Well, for starters, you can have the complicated website-email-online-course-sales-page-payment thingamajig system built for you for $497, and have it shipped to your inbox in 4 days.
In a nutshell, that’s what you get with our Kajabi Rocket Site package.
Over the last 12 years, we’ve talked to and helped hundreds of online entrepreneurs who were just getting started on the journey of building a business that sells knowledge products like online courses.
The smart ones (like you) knew that in the beginning, the most important thing was to get a professional looking, uncluttered website and online course launched as quickly and inexpensively as possible.
They realized that hiring a designer to create an expensive custom website is probably the biggest waste of time and money at the beginning of the journey.
You don’t need a custom $8,000 WordPress site, 15 plugins, and 6 stand-alone web apps tied to it all.
A one-of-a-kind, expensive website and teaching platform like that can actually prevent your rocket ship from ever leaving the launch pad.
What you need is a complete website tech system that’s easy for you to use, easy for your prospects and customers to use, and that’s set up for you in a matter of days, not months.
Initiate spacecraft launch sequence for The Kajabi Rocket Site from Clarity Lab. (What do you get when a NASA programmer and an online business expert have a lot of coffee? Rocket Sites!)
If you’re here reading this, you’ve likely heard people talking about Kajabi. It’s our favorite “all-in-one” website, marketing, and online teaching platform.
(You can see our in-depth review of Kajabi right here, and find out exactly why we love it so much.) [LINK]
Learning how to master Kajabi from scratch usually takes people a month or two.
But our Kajabi Rocket Site? Gives you…wait for it…
A fully-designed and built Kajabi website, email marketing system, online course area, landing pages, payment processing in 4 days flat.
And it costs $497.
That’s not a typo.
Let’s lift the engine compartment cover on this rocket and take a closer look…
Here’s what you get when you buy a Kajabi Rocket Site package from us:
- An extra month of time back to do with as you please. (If I was just starting out and someone gave me an extra month of time, I’d use it to work on writing text for the site. Just sayin’.)
- A fully set up and functioning Kajabi website and platform, designed and built with placeholder content (photos, text, email copy, videos, downloadable pdfs, etc.)
- A basic set of recommended pages on the front facing marketing site, including the homepage, an about page, a blog page, a sales page for a product, and the contact us page. This would include nice-looking placeholder images used in various parts of the website design. In the video training course, you’ll see how to swap out those photos for any images that you would like to use, and change the text on the site to reflect your unique offering). All the basics of Kajabi’s built-in email marketing functionality set up, including opt-in forms for both a free offer sign-up workflow as well as for a paid product or members only area sign up workflow. This means that all the complicated wires, switches, and automated actions are connected and fully operational (kind of like the Death Star, only it’s designed to help your customers, rather than blow planets up.)
- The basic structure of an online course area with placeholder content installed to show you examples of the kinds of media you can load into an online course in the members area (like videos of you teaching, pdf downloads, and learning assessments for your members.)
- A beautiful sales page designed for the online course, which you can then customize and use for the main sales page for your online program.
- The ability to easily change the design of the front-facing marketing/blog site (like getting your logo on the site), sections on the homepage, the sales page, or any page that we would set up. (You would learn how to make design changes like that in our Kajabi video training course.)
- A Stripe payment system connected to your Kajabi site that we test and retest to make sure that payments made on your Kajabi site are landing in your Stripe account.
- More than 10 years of our experience in online marketing lovingly poured into giving you what you should have on your website, not just what you can have on your website.
Okay, so, what will this Kajabi Turnkey Package do for you?
That’s a great question. I’m glad you asked.
Here’s the deal…
1) It’s a package that will pay for itself because we give you a 15% discount off of your monthly Kajabi fee.
2) It would significantly speed up the time required for you to get a professional looking website platform launched so you can start teaching and making money.
If you were to learn how to use Kajabi yourself, it would likely take you a month or two to get a site, and the fully functioning workflows, set up and running correctly.
Let us do it for you though, and you’ll get you to that goal within a few days. That’s like watching the Millenium Falcon jump to lightspeed on fast forward.
3) You get to skip the part of the online business building process where you’re wasting time with all the tech stuff. (Unless, of course, you actually want to waste your time doing that.) If you can skip that part? You can get on with all of the other vital things that need attention (like that to-do list item of yours that says “write 10 awesome blog posts for the site.”)
4) You’ll look like a badass to all your friends. “OMG,” they’ll say, “…how the heck did you get all that tech stuff set up so quickly, and wait, what? You’re already making money from selling courses on your site? You. Are. A. BADASS.”
What does the Rocket Site look like when it lands in your driveway?
Fantastic. I was wondering when you’d ask this one.
Here’s some screenshots for you to take a peek at. Keep in mind that everything you’re seeing can be easily customized by you. No coding necessary. It’s click and drag easy.
Colors, fonts, your own logo, photos, photo backgrounds, entire sections can be turned off, or you can add new sections with other types of content like videos or recent blog posts.
It’s easier than building Ikea furniture. Way easier.
Here’s a peek at the homepage:
And here’s a sales page for the online course:
And this is the online course dashboard:
The Word On The Street
Okay, I hear you. You want to see what others have to say about this Kajabi Rocket Site package rather than just listen to us yammer on about how helpful it is. No problem. I totally understand.
Here’s what some of our customers have said about this package:
“Clarity Lab is my find of the year. They took an overwhelming task off my hands one week, and returned a fantastic website the next.
Thanks to Clarity Lab’s Rocket Site package, I’m now able to manage the website on my own.
The biggest selling point for me was trust. I knew they were the real-deal from the start. They not only know their stuff, they also genuinely want to help.
My suggestion? Get their Kajabi Rocket Site package.”
~ Jason McIntosh
“Thank you for the call you did with our team! Everyone had wonderful things to say including, “it felt like we have all known each for years!” and “this is a no-brainer!”
Just thought you’d like to know! I am thrilled that our massive ball of tech wires and chords will begin the process of being untangled, connected and inching forward. You are already earning your angel wings!!
Again, many-many thanks!”
Meghann E. Harty
Questions People Ask Us
Question: Will you put up my logo, change the colors, adjust the fonts, load in my course content, and customize the site for me?
Answer: Actually, you’ll be able to do those things yourself. With ease and grace. The reason we can offer this package for such a low price is because we’re empowering you, my dear entrepid entrepreneur, with all the knowledge you’ll need to make customization changes in your site and to load in your own content. Those things take time, and if you take care of them, we can move faster on our side, focusing on just all the complicated things that would likely make you want to throw in the towel and take a nap.
Question: Will you set up my business email addresses as part of this package?
Answer: We can definitely do that with the G Suite add-on package, which will have us setting up a G Suite account (formerly Google Apps for Work) and getting all the email tubes connected and working for you. This add-on package costs $100. Just let us know you’d like to have this add-on package via email and we’ll add it to your order.
Get Started Here
Are you ready to press fast forward on getting your website and tech platform in place and ready to go?
Click on the button below to get us started on your Kajabi Rocket Site. And make sure to clear some room in your driveway so we can deliver it.
Feel free to send us an email over here, and we’ll get back to you in a jiffy.