Kajabi Review Top Highlights
- Kajabi is a powerful, fast, easy-to-use platform for selling online courses and building your entire tech platform in one place.
- Edit the design of your site without touching any programming code.
- Top notch customer support.
- Insanely powerful, easy-to-use marketing funnel builder, called Pipelines, is built in.
- Membership area for course members built in.
- Email marketing features built in.
- Video hosting and embeddable player built in.
Starts at $144/mo.
14 Day Free Trial?
|As a stand alone online course platform:|
|As an all-in-one platform:|
Welcome to this in-depth Kajabi review, which is a popular “all-in-one” app made for small business owners to sell digital knowledge products online, like online courses. If you’re looking around the web to get a sense of the best tech platform to use in 2019 to build and run a business that sells online courses, look no further. For the vast majority of people I’ve helped over the past 12 years (thousands of people like you and me, who want to sell knowledge that can help other people in some way), Kajabi is an ideal solution to the rather large problem of building the tech system that you’ll need to make money online from teaching courses.
Before I get started, you should know that I can, at times, get pretty excited about software, especially online course platforms like Kajabi. Weird, I know.
And, I’m rather excited about this version of Kajabi software. I know that because when I tested it for this review, I found myself wanting to create and sell an online program with it. [Read more…]